MANUAL NO.4: 1992 - 2007 PRICE: $235 (FQ04)
Covers over 1200 Australian, European, Japanese & Korean models! - 840 pages.
- Service intervals are broken up into both months & km intervals.
- Manufacturer Service Intervals up to 200,000 km.
- Labour time is shown in hours it should take to perform each service.
- Detailed list of parts required to be replaced on each service.
- Detailed list of lubricants required to be replaced on each service.
- Relevant filling capacities for lubricants required to be replaced on each
MANUFACTURER’S HANDBOOK SERVICE OPERATIONS:
- Service Light Resetting Procedures (SLR) incl. digital photos
- Key Operation and Programming
- Engine Identification
- Engine Specs
- Brake Specs Maximum & Minimum Thickness
- Tuning Specs
- Wheel Alignment Specs
- Lubricant and Filling Capacities
- Torque Specs
- Ignition and Fuel Specs
- Datalink Connector Locations incl. digital photos
- OBD II Trouble Codes (P, B, C & U)
DIAGRAMS IN FQ04: Firing Order, Cylinder Number Sequence,
Ignition Timing Adjustment Connector & Timing Mark.